As women we pour out to many people: our spouses, children, parents, friends, even co-workers and neighbors. It’s just what we do— we give of ourselves to the people we love. This pouring out day after day can leave us drained.
We’d love to invite you to the 2019 Sister Share
“Pouring From a Full Cup” — March 23, 2019
at the Kidron Community Building (Kidron Park)
4434 Kidron Road in Kidron, OH 44636
Light refreshments and coffee start at 9:00 — Event starts at 9:15am
Event ends at 2:30 – Lunch is provided
Suggested Donation is $15
Register by March 16th by calling or texting Sharon Gasser register online RIGHT HERE.
We pray this event will inspire and equip you to fill up on Jesus, so you can pour out of a full cup.
We are excited to have the following speakers and workshops included in the schedule for the day!
- Diane Jarrett — “Fitness, Food & Wellness: Finding the balance that sparks joy”
- A look at what we do, what we eat and what we know about caring for our bodies.
- Dawn Maibach — “Singing Your Name In Prayer.”
- Learn the story behind the song Dawn’s sister wrote. Then listen as Dawn and friends sing this precious song to us.
- Susan Maibach — “Staying Filled Up So I Can Continue to Pour Out”
- Experience a “Storytime With Bea” conversation discussing how Susan learned to take her everyday cares to the Lord during times of great stress.
- Trudie Schar — “Empty Girl”
- Explore what drained the Empty Girl of the Bible. Allow Jesus’ reponses to her to refocus your eyes on the things that will fill you up.
- Dawn Steiner — “Just Do It!”
- A workshop on tips to better manage your time and commitments in order to better redeem your time for God’s purposes.
- Kara Stoller — “Filling Our Souls Through Prayer”
- Share with each other the fulfilling ways we pray. See what prayer journaling looks like, and take home ideas to renew your prayer life.
The Haitian Liniens and BOOKS from Hello Jesus Co will also be available for sale! Check out her store here. Want to be sure you get a copy of one of HelloJesusCo’s new books? Email me with your pre-order and I’ll be sure to save you a copy to pick up that day! Email firstname.lastname@example.org