We all need healing in our life… Salvation being the first thing. Beyond that, our past is riddled with pain. In Jesus we can find redemption, freedom, peace, and ultimate healing. Healed people are free.
We’d love to invite you to the 2020 Sister Share
“Redeeming the Past” —
March 21, 2020 NEW DATE October 24th, 2020
at the Kidron Community Building (Kidron Park)
4434 Kidron Road in Kidron, OH 44636
Light refreshments and coffee start at 9:00 — Event starts at 9:15am
Event ends at 2:30 – Lunch is provided
Suggested Donation is $15
Register by October 17th by calling or texting Sharon Gasser register online RIGHT HERE.
We pray this event will inspire and equip you to allow Jesus to redeem your past; for His great purpose.
We are excited to have the following speakers and workshops included in the schedule for the day!
- Ann Gerber — “Forgiveness Sets You Free”
- A workshop where we will analyze hurt (from bruising to deep wounds) and cover how to respond to hurt. The acronym REACH will be used to lead the participants through the steps of forgiveness.
- Emily Katanic — Lettering Workshop/Craft
- Larisa Maibach — “The First Believer: Seeds of Hope from Fatal Fruit.”
- Keynote Speaker
- Marsha Rufener — “Coming Out of Hiding; finding redemption from behind my masks”
- The story of my redemption. How I went from hiding behind the many masks to the healing I have found in Jesus.
- Trudie Schar — “Healed for a Purpose”
- Story Time with Bea — “Stories of Redemption”
- Carolyn Andrej
- Becca Steiner
If those topics weren’t enough, we also have more planned for the day! Lunch of course, time to chat, and time for worship. Like before, there will be books and Bible studies for sale. The Haitian Linen store will be set up all day. We are excited about the annual giving project! (If you want a sneak peek check this website out… www.fmnbaskets.com) There will be a prayer room set up like other years. The day will end with Prayer Circle.
Are you on the Email List?? Any last minute info, updates, new invites go to that list first! Join it by clicking here👉🏻 Sister Share Email List
We really hope you will be able to come!
Karen, Larisa, Marsha, and Trudie