We all need hope. Especially in 2020.
You and I both know that Hope is found in Jesus. We both know that getting together to hear others tell their story increases our hope. We both know that worshiping together increases our Hope. So. . . What are we waiting for? Let’s get together.
We’d love to invite you to the 2020 Sister Share
Holding on to Hope — October 24th, 2020
at the Kidron Community Building (Kidron Park)
4434 Kidron Road in Kidron, OH 44636
Light refreshments and coffee start at 9:00 — Event starts at 9:15am
Event ends at 2:30 – Sack lunch is provided
Suggested Donation is $15
Register by October 17th by calling or texting Sharon Gasser register online RIGHT HERE.
We pray this event will inspire, equip, and point you to Jesus the One who gives us hope we can hold on to.
We are excited to have the following speakers and workshops included in the schedule for the day!
- Ann Gerber — “Forgiveness Sets You Free”
- A workshop where we will analyze hurt (from bruising to deep wounds) and cover how to respond to hurt. The acronym REACH will be used to lead the participants through the steps of forgiveness.
- Larisa Maibach — “The First Believer: Seeds of Hope from Fatal Fruit.”
- Keynote Speaker
- Story Time with Bea — “Stories of Hope”
- Carolyn Andrej
- Becca Steiner
If those topics weren’t enough, we also have more planned for the day!
- Morning Snack – Coffee – Sack Lunch (covid style)
- Time to visit and worship
- Giveaways 🙂
- Books and Bible studies for sale.
- The Haitian Linen store will be set up all day.
- We are excited about the annual giving project! (If you want a sneak peek check this website out… www.fmnbaskets.com)
- The day will end with Prayer Circle. (Covid safe version 😉)
Are you on the Email List?? Any last minute info, updates, new invites go to that list first! Join it by clicking here👉🏻 Sister Share Email List
The venue asks that if you have any of the following you do not attend
- Are experiencing symptoms
- Have traveled to a highly impacted area in the US
- Have been exposed to someone with COVID-19
- Have been diagnosed with it
- Snacks and Lunch will be individually packaged.
- Hot drinks will be served by a server.
- Tables will be set up to promote a bit of a distance.
- An area for higher-risk people with more social distance will be provided.
We really hope you will be able to come!
Karen, Larisa, Marsha, and Trudie