Do you want to deepen your prayer life and time spent meditating on the Word? Do you want some guidance to help you spend genuine time soaking in the Word? The digital Quiet Time Bundle will give you all the tools you need to have deep meaningful time with Jesus! This bundle will help structure your time with Him while still allowing you the freedom to hear from Him in the way only He can speak to you. The most important thing we can invest our time in is a relationship with Jesus. These tools will help kickstart that time with Him for beginners or those seeking something more, but will also continue to strengthen time spent with Him for women who have been pursuing Him for years!
What is included? (Please note these are all digital downloads only, not a physical product)
- A Hello Jesus Prayer Journal
- An Ebook on Finding Time for Quiet time and Time with Jesus
- A TAP journal to go with any study
- A Romans 12 reading plan
- Roman’s 12 Coloring Cards
With all of these, you can either print them and put them in a quiet time binder OR if you are more of a digital person you can fill them out straight from your computer. See below for more descriptions on each Ebook included.
FIND YOURSELF WITH AN EMPTY CUP? DRAINED. TIRED.
FEEL LIKE YOU KEEP GIVING AND GIVING BUT CAN’T EVER TAKE TIME TO FILL BACK UP? FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE LOST SIGHT OF WHO YOU REALLY ARE BECAUSE YOU ARE RUSHING AROUND DOING AND BEING WHAT YOU THINK YOU HAVE TO TO GET BY?
YOU ARE NOT ALONE. I AM TOO.
I WROTE THIS BOOK FOR THAT EMPTY GIRL.
This 35 page Ebook and journal will walk you through the process of finding deep meaningful time with Jesus despite the chaos of the World. We all know that our time with Christ is the most important part of our day, yet many times it can be hard to live that way. It can be easy to check our time reading and praying off of our spiritual to do list instead of daily desiring to dig into the Word. God doesn’t want us to read and pray out of duty or routine, He wants our hearts. This Ebook will walk you through analyzing any heart issues surrounding our time with Jesus as well as really practical tips to overcome all the barriers that block us from real time with Him. Whether you want to dig deeper in the Word, check out different study methods, or simply want to maintain your diligence in the word and prayer this ebook encourage and help you really dig deep into your time with Him.
This book will:
- Teach you how to let go of spending time in the Word out of duty by helping you create a personal rhythm of delight.
- Help you cut through the busyness of life and find time to carve out of your schedule to spend with God daily.
- Discover how to handle the days you just don’t feel like spending time in God’s word through real life hope applications.
- Implement practical resources to keep you both accountable and diligent in your time with God.
This book is designed to be a practical and simple add on reader for the Fruit of the Spirit study. It goes thru each of the Fruits giving answers directly from the Bible to answer the following questions:
- Who are some people in the Bible that exhibit this fruit?
- What is the meaning of the word used to describe the fruit?
- Why do we want to have this fruit in our life?
- How does this fruit look in everyday life?
God brought lots and lots of scripture to my attention when I was writing the book, so much of the book consists of verses. I included the whole reference so you would be able to follow right along.
This is a short, 35 page book. A retelling of these women’s stories.
These stories are SO amazing. God took each of these women through something different — they had trials and hard things yet God had a plan for it ALL. I really believe that God hand-picked these women and wrote their stories to give us hope.
My prayer for the book is that you will see the hope that is in your broken life and find the Hope that Jesus wants to breathe into your story.